Green Energy Poland S. A. was established in December 2010 in order to organize the financing for investments in renewable energy sources. Company is a team of people with unique experiences: banking, financial engineering, environmental protection and renewable energy, marketing, construction and operation of wind farms. We specialize in:
1. Organization of financing investment projects in renewable energy sources;
2. The investment in wind farms;
3. Construction of turnkey wind farms;
4. Direct investments in RESy investment projects;
5. Cooperation with investors in RES industry;
6. Consulting in sales – the purchase of RES projects;
7. Advising on sale and purchase transactions – the purchase of operating wind farms.
GEP S. A. is the only advisor to the TFI SKARBIEC for the organization of Green FIZ.
Currently, GEP SA (together with industry partners) has the wind farm projects with building permits of a total capacity of 50 MW. In the pipeline for 2012-2013 there are wind turbines with a capacity of another 60 MW.